Search | Statistics | User Listing | Member Roster | Coach DB Forums | Albums
FMC Owner's Forum
Home -> FMC Owner's Forum ->  General Discussion -> Rally Information -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

West Coast Winter Rally - Feb 15-18, 2019 -Felton, CA
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Rally InformationMessage format

BigRabbitMan
Posted 2018-11-01 11:55 PM (#5975)
Subject: West Coast Winter Rally - Feb 15-18, 2019 -Felton, CA

Expert

People have been asking "When will the next rally be?" and now I can tell you! Western VP, Greg Miller has successfully reserved 12 sites for us this coming February at the Cotillion Gardens RV park at Felton, CA - https://www.cotilliongardens.com . We have been here before and have always had a good time in a good location. We will be in the Redwood forest near Santa Cruz, CA. There are plenty of places to visit and enjoy including the Henry Cowell Redwood State Park ( https://www.cotilliongardens.com ) which is just across the creek from the RV park.

You have a choice of spaces 14, and 22-27 at the present time. Five spaces are already reserved as I write this! It is very important that you call in your reservation as soon as possible as this a holiday weekend and the park can only hold spaces so long. Call the park at 831-335-7669 to reserve your site. We are having the rally on a holiday weekend as that may allow more people that work or have children in school to attend.

Remember, call and reserve your site NOW to ensure that we will have a space for you. When you call, be sure to tell them that you are part of Greg Miller's group of FMC owners. You do need to use Greg's name to ensure proper placement. Note the spaces that are currently available.

While not guaranteed, at this time I can say that it is highly probable that FMC prototype #0001 will be at the rally! This will be your chance to see this unique coach.

I will expand on this posting later as things develop so subscribe to this thread so that you will be aware of all of the updates. If your coach is not running, they also have cabins available. I do want to emphasize that we want to see you and your coach regardless of it's condition. I have had people say that "my coach is not as nice as others so I don't want to come". We don't care, we just want to visit and connect with you and trade knowledge with you so come to the rally!.

When we have some optional scheduled activities, if any, I will update this post. For now, it is just important for you to reserve your space before we need to release unreserved spaces.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
brucenolan@juno.com
Posted 2018-11-14 9:17 PM (#6040 - in reply to #5975)
Subject: RE: West Coast Winter Rally - Feb 15-18, 2019 -Felton, CA

Contributor

Me and my SOB will be in space #36, confirmed.
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2018-11-14 11:49 PM (#6041 - in reply to #5975)
Subject: Re: West Coast Winter Rally - Feb 15-18, 2019 -Felton, CA

Expert

Yeah!!
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2018-12-15 11:52 AM (#6119 - in reply to #5975)
Subject: Re: West Coast Winter Rally - Feb 15-18, 2019 -Felton, CA

Expert

Time for an update: Given that this is a holiday weekend, we needed to release the unreserved spaces. That does not mean that they are no longer available, just that others outside of the FMC group may be also reserving spaces. We currently have nine FMC owners reserving either a space or a cabin. Yes, it is fine to come without an FMC or any coach at all! It is the people that are the most important.

When you reserve your space, ask for the lowest numbered space available in the twenties.

So reserve your space and I will see you there!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Go to FMCowners.com HomeRunning MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2024 PD9 Software
(Delete all cookies set by this site)