Search | Statistics | User Listing | Member Roster | Coach DB Forums | Albums
FMC Owner's Forum
Home -> FMC Owner's Forum ->  General Discussion -> Mechanic's Corner -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Secret of the Nile
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Mechanic's CornerMessage format

B. Sitton
Posted 2017-12-15 8:51 AM (#5191)
Subject: Secret of the Nile

Extreme Veteran

Some folks must have never watched children’s television. You can learn great things. Like, Please and Thank you are the secret of the Nile.
Next time you want a part number remember the secret of the Nile.
No Please, no number and no thanks. Really it is backwards, no thanks, no number.
So when you want someone to do your work just say please and thank you. Thank you at the least.
Oh, Your welcome!
Bill
Top of the page Bottom of the page
byegorge
Posted 2017-12-16 4:35 PM (#5200 - in reply to #5191)
Subject: Re: Secret of the Nile

Veteran

It seems the last few generations are severely lacking in any form of manners. No interpersonal communication skills thanks to texting, no respect of your elders and I don't even want to think of table manners. The internet is a poor teacher when it comes to manners and no one is teaching them at home. I see this as a looming problem in our society today that is only going to get worse. Even if we fixed the problem today we still have 25-30 years worth of rude people with no communication skills running things ie: the last 20 years of American politics. I fear for my country and I'm afraid of my government, and that's a hell of a way to live. Thank you Bill for everything you do and thank you for documenting the process. Where is the information on the 'Detroit Diesel' swaps, the 'Stretched Coach' and the different wheel/hub conversions we see on a coach today. Nobody knows anything about them did they just magically appear one day no questions asked? Thanks again Bill keep up the good work.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Go to FMCowners.com HomeRunning MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2024 PD9 Software
(Delete all cookies set by this site)